Partnership Program Seminars

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
I just got screwed by a local provider, who told me they were going to put on a LTC Partnership Program Seminar, and didn't.

I already turned down two.

Does anyone know of one, either online or here, in the Atlanta area, that I can attend before the end of the year?

Spoke to Linda Hall, at The Milner Group, now known as Milner Atlanta. Here is the latest:

In the state of Georgia, it's still up in the air as to whether the Partnership Program will take effect exactly on January 1, 2009, so it is optional, but still recommended that an agent get certified in selling Partnership Plans. To the best of her knowledge, there are no classes between now and January 1, so any certification will have to be done online.

You can go to Milner Group > Home , click on "LTCi Resources", and go to Genworth's listing. Make sure that it is clearcert.com approved. The cost is $20.

No.

I saw an invite, where Genworth was going to have one, here in Atlanta, but I missed the date. I was waiting for someone else to have one, that I already committed to, and it wound up not happening.

I found an old email from WEB CE offering LTC partnership course for $20.00

please call 800-488-9308 to speak with a WebCE call

Back