Passed My Exam

dustinb83

Iowa
I know no one really cares but after dedicating a better part of a month to prep myself to take my L&H exams this morning, I passed it!!

Has anyone taken it lately? There was alot of stuff not covered in my exam prep course. I had to make alot of educated guesses, but it all worked out in the end.

Congratulations ! I gave up my license about 4 years ago, missed being in the business and went back to school, I passed my exam back in December. So I have passed it twice, of course the second time was easier.

Congratulations Dustin. I just passed the test within the last month. I felt exactly the same way about the questions. I'm now waiting for the license and anxious to get started.

Congratulations ! I gave up my license about 4 years ago, missed being in the business and went back to school, I passed my exam back in December. So I have passed it twice, of course the second time was easier.

I passed it twice also.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Congratulations Dustin. I just passed the test within the last month. I felt exactly the same way about the questions. I'm now waiting for the license and anxious to get started.

I think that is par for the exam to not match everything studied.

Last edited:
Dustin people do care. As the saying goes from the movie "Boiler Room"..Welcome to the club..

Congrats Dustin, I too recently passed. I have been appointed with a Company I am not happy with and feel VERY stuck, so be careful with whom you choose to do business with. My GM quit me quickly and now I can not get ANY GOOD leads and I am paying OUT the whazoo for 10 yr old leads. Watch OUT, when your new your NEW

Back