Passed my life and health yesterday

Travis jenkins

So I passed my life and health yesterday!!! First shot but I will tell whoever sees this haha. Not everything on the test is part of study material with examfx! Thank goodness I have been in medical sales primarily Medicare based so I knew some of the questions that were not part of the material.

So I passed my life and health yesterday!!! First shot but I will tell whoever sees this haha. Not everything on the test is part of study material with examfx! Thank goodness I have been in medical sales primarily Medicare based so I knew some of the questions that were not part of the material.

Congratulations.

I assume you will be signing up to a N.A.A.I.P. free website. Looking forward to have you coming aboard. I also assume that you want contracting that is way, way above industry standard, even for agents that show a ton of production.

Congrats! This is a very exciting time! Don't fall for the wrong FMO "Buyer Beware!" Some of em are Sharks, and some are Angels - know the difference!

Congrats! This is a very exciting time! Don't fall for the wrong FMO "Buyer Beware!" Some of em are Sharks, and some are Angels - know the difference!

i agree
never get paid by ur FMO always from a carrier bf u sign contracts
dont get lured in by free leads either there is nothing for free it has to be earned

congrats!!
what r u lookn to sell?

Back