Passed My Pearson Vue Test! (Quick Question)

HastyTM

The tests were easier than I had expected and I am now certifiable in the producing Property and Casualty Insurance.

While I have passed these classes, I have had a few minor issues in my past, nothing major.. (misdemeanors) mostly traffic..

I was curious of how strict it is getting license, like as long as Ive never had a felony or business infractions then Id be okay?

I was accepted by the Navy not to long ago, and decided to go this route after finding they are cutting the GI bill significantly, so like I said nothing major but just nervous I guess!

Its Illinois by the way and any input would be grateful for!

The tests were easier than I had expected and I am now certifiable in the producing Property and Casualty Insurance.

While I have passed these classes, I have had a few minor issues in my past, nothing major.. (misdemeanors) mostly traffic..

I was curious of how strict it is getting license, like as long as Ive never had a felony or business infractions then Id be okay?

I was accepted by the Navy not to long ago, and decided to go this route after finding they are cutting the GI bill significantly, so like I said nothing major but just nervous I guess!

Its Illinois by the way and any input would be grateful for!

I think you will be fine.

i

The important thing to remember is do not lie or mislead and also send in an explanation of your circumstances (Good people have challenges in their lives). Regardless of whether it's Illinois or what state, if they feel you have not been honest with them then their assumption is thats probably how you will conduct business.

Don't take any offense you have lightly. You never know who may actually reviewing your file for approval or disapproval.

Explain what happened and how you have learned from it.

You'll be okay.

Back