Passed My State Life/Health & Var. Annuity Exam Today...

2nd times a charm. I passed the exam today and I'm now licensed to sell in the state of FL. I left a message with my recruiter at NY Life to let him know the good news. I'm not sure what the next step will be from here but I'm ready to get started. Is there anyone here that's been through the experience and could possibly share with me what I could expect next? It's been a long process to get to this point. I was first contacted by my recruiter back in June... to the Pre-Licensing Exam/Class and just past the test so I'm a little excited about what happens next.

2nd times a charm. I passed the exam today and I'm now licensed to sell in the state of FL. I left a message with my recruiter at NY Life to let him know the good news. I'm not sure what the next step will be from here but I'm ready to get started. Is there anyone here that's been through the experience and could possibly share with me what I could expect next? It's been a long process to get to this point. I was first contacted by my recruiter back in June... to the Pre-Licensing Exam/Class and just past the test so I'm a little excited about what happens next.

Congratulations!!!!;)

Congrats on passing the exam! Your NY Life recruiter will guide you through the training process. I know a few agents in NY Life. They brag about their training for new agent. Many agents like NY Life.

Thanks everyone. Yes... I've heard a lot of good things about NYLife's training as well. I didn't hear back from my recruiter today so I guess I'll be waiting until tomorrow.

Congrats bud- Good job! I am currently in new agent training now with New York Life. It is what they say it is and more... You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like.

Dorff-

Congratulations! Now the hard part begins. Stay positive and be open to try the things your trainer tell you. Read this forum and just know that if it has not been easy so far, it will only get tougher before it gets easier.

Back