Passed State Exams - Looking at Imo' to Contract with

Silent Cal

:1confused:I have looked at this site for 6+ months now. After passing the Florida exam I am now ready to begin the adventure.Aside from fex-360-davisio-Mr Readon-It is hard to tell who is actually representing what companies even inside these groups. As a newby clarification would be appreciated. Many times the same people respond with the knowledge of their and their cohorts companies yet the rest of us are clueless.

I thank all who have made this site informative as well as entertaining!

:1confused:I have looked at this site for 6+ months now. After passing the Florida exam I am now ready to begin the adventure.Aside from fex-360-davisio-Mr Readon-It is hard to tell who is actually representing what companies even inside these groups. As a newby clarification would be appreciated. Many times the same people respond with the knowledge of their and their cohorts companies yet the rest of us are clueless. I thank all who have made this site informative as well as entertaining!

Would you like everybody to add a signature line for what IMO they are representing? Haha

:1confused:I have looked at this site for 6+ months now. After passing the Florida exam I am now ready to begin the adventure.Aside from fex-360-davisio-Mr Readon-It is hard to tell who is actually representing what companies even inside these groups. As a newby clarification would be appreciated. Many times the same people respond with the knowledge of their and their cohorts companies yet the rest of us are clueless.

I thank all who have made this site informative as well as entertaining!

The sig line would be a great idea.

Here's a list. It may not be complete:

FexContracting = Me (Scott) and Hoosier Daddy (Travis) as owner/recruiters plus you often see JDEasy being accused as a silent recruiter.

360 = WIN/ Brad as owner and his manager/ recruiters include Ben Boman, Spur City (Matt), AgentGuy (Doug), John Galt (Matt #2) and Reardon (Dave)

Todd King = Todd King.

Daviso = DIG (Todd)

There you go. Not so hard is it? I'm sure I left a few out. Not on purpose.

The sig line would be a great idea.

Here's a list. It may not be complete:

FexContracting = Me (Scott) and Hoosier Daddy (Travis) as owner/recruiters plus you often see JDEasy being accused as a silent recruiter.

360 = WIN/ Brad as owner and his manager/ recruiters include Ben Boman, Spur City (Matt), AgentGuy (Doug), John Galt (Matt #2) and Reardon (Dave)

Todd King = Todd King.

Daviso = DIG (Todd)

There you go. Not so hard is it? I'm sure I left a few out. Not on purpose.

And the really cool part is that many (not you) only spent a few months selling before they became experts and started recruiting.

FE must be very easy.

Rick

Back