Passed the 215 Exam, now What?

sflaman

Hello Everyone,

I passed my exam this past Monday(5/5) and need some feedback on a few companies that asked me to come in next week to see if they would be a good fit for me. Like everyone else I have bills that need to be paid and Im willing to put in the work and be patient to be compensated well. The companies are Lincoln Financial, Bankers Life and PHP. If anyone has any experience with any of these companies please I would love to hear it.

regards

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I passed my exam this past Monday(5/5) and need some feedback on a few companies that asked me to come in next week to see if they would be a good fit for me. Like everyone else I have bills that need to be paid and Im willing to put in the work and be patient to be compensated well. The companies are Lincoln Financial, Bankers Life and PHP. If anyone has any experience with any of these companies please I would love to hear it.

regards

How quickly do your bills need to be paid?
What are you looking for focus on? What kind of training or experience do you have?

Absolutely nothing against Lincoln but I don't think its safe to recommend by company anymore. I say this after seeing top notch companies bring on management from scum firms to replicate their process. The bad apples certainly do not tarnish an entire companies reputation but there isn't one company I would send a friend or family to without a complete vetting.

Are we talking about Lincoln Financial or Lincoln Heritage? Two very different companies. LFG is more for the higher end and impaired market with good UL and annuity products. LH is all about FE.

Are we talking about Lincoln Financial or Lincoln Heritage? Two very different companies. LFG is more for the higher end and impaired market with good UL and annuity products. LH is all about FE.

DUH, I was thinking of Lincoln Heritage! My mistake, I do not know anything about LF.

Ok so today I went to an interview with Lincoln Heritage and I guess it went Ok. I was told how the process works and they want me to come back this Thursday and Friday for training. They also told me that I'll be charged 26.00 dollars per lead. Since I'm a newbie in the business, is this the norm

Last edited:
Back