Pay-Per-Click Advertising

helgaemines

Super Genius
San Juan
Hello Forum;

Are there any of you who use Pay-Per-Click advertising for the life insurance industry (term)? How much do you invest, and what is the result obtained?

Thanks!

I tried that @ 10 years ago for life insurance but was unsuccessfrul.

My competitors (the insurance companies) were able to bid high. If I matched their bid, my campaign would cost more than the commissions.

I think the bid was $50 per click. At 10 clicks, I would be paying $500 with the average commission of $600. And.....that's if I could sell 1-10 clicks. If I needed 15-20 clicks for one sale, I would be losing money.

I spoke with a company which specialized in Pay-Per-Click. Their researched the life insurance pay-per-click and recommended that I do NOT pursue this line of lead generation because the insurance companies were spending several hundred thousands of dollars per month on pay-per-click lead generation.

Anyway, good luck. I wish you success.

I tried that @ 10 years ago for life insurance but was unsuccessfrul.

My competitors (the insurance companies) were able to bid high. If I matched their bid, my campaign would cost more than the commissions.

I think the bid was $50 per click. At 10 clicks, I would be paying $500 with the average commission of $600. And.....that's if I could sell 1-10 clicks. If I needed 15-20 clicks for one sale, I would be losing money.

I spoke with a company which specialized in Pay-Per-Click. Their researched the life insurance pay-per-click and recommended that I do NOT pursue this line of lead generation because the insurance companies were spending several hundred thousands of dollars per month on pay-per-click lead generation.

Anyway, good luck. I wish you success.
What do you do to generate your own leads?

Back