Paying for leads

Does it pay to buy leads? also was wondering about using appointment setters:GEEK: I am not lazy just having a hard time with cold calling.

The question is do you really want to put in 40 hours????

Remember CPS.

Contacts = Presentations = Sales

If the money is there, use a dialer (MOJO), or call from a list with a (proven script) for 3 hours each day and spend 3 hours per day in targeted-mapped out areas with small busineses. 95% of agents from all fields will refuse to do this for their specific reasons....THAT PUTS YOU IN THE TOP 5% for making contacts.

Use a brief-powerful 15-30 second (proven script) as to what yiu can provide that they are not getting and what it can do for them. Pull out your business card and calendar and ask what day the following week you may return. Give each employee a card and introduce yourself.

WHO WILL THEY REMEMBER???? The guy who sat on his ass and called, or the guy who stopped in to meet the small business owners in his/her area and offer his services. If you want a copy of some scripts that work well send me you email.

More contacts = More money

David - I would be very interested in any info you would be willing to share. I am too new to send a PM. Feel free to contact me.

"The white pages"

Typical racist statement. What the heck is wrong with calling all people? This is not the 1950s my friend and although I am white myself, I take offense at that provocative statement.

I assume you will be issuing an apology. I also assume you know I am kidding. I just couldn't resist.

"The yellow pages"

Typical racist statement. What the heck is wrong with calling all people? This is not the 1950s my friend and I take offense at that provocative statement.

I assume you will be issuing an apology. I also assume you know I am kidding. I just couldn't resist.

Back