Paying me 1k ????

He could also be speaking of financial products such as annuities where he knows his commission and focuses on annuity amounts over 100K or so. Warm referrals could keep this person busy

Hi Friends,

I was listening to some so called 'guru' talk about selling insurance and he claims that he ONLY focused on a product that paid him 1k everytime he sold it (or more). The SOB never said exactly what he was selling so now i'm trying to figure out what it was (i'm guessing its some kinda life insurance product).

Can anyone name insurance products that pay 1k or more when you sell them? (i know large whole life and universal life products pay large commissions, but i'm a newbie who has focused on Medicare only, so i'm really new to life products).

Anyone have an answer for this one?

Thanks very much for your input...!
Not likely to happen in FE unless you’re in a different market than me.

Hi Friends,

I was listening to some so called 'guru' talk about selling insurance and he claims that he ONLY focused on a product that paid him 1k everytime he sold it (or more). The SOB never said exactly what he was selling so now i'm trying to figure out what it was (i'm guessing its some kinda life insurance product).

Can anyone name insurance products that pay 1k or more when you sell them? (i know large whole life and universal life products pay large commissions, but i'm a newbie who has focused on Medicare only, so i'm really new to life products).

Anyone have an answer for this one?

Thanks very much for your input...!

If it wasn't life insurance, and it was p&c, even a little $750 business owners policy at 15% commission, retained for 9 years (which is a realistic average retention for commercial) is about $1,000 in commission total.

He could also be speaking of financial products such as annuities where he knows his commission and focuses on annuity amounts over 100K or so. Warm referrals could keep this person busy

Over 100k annuity sales would be a minimum of 2k...probably more like 3-6k

Not likely to happen in FE unless you’re in a different market than me.

This is the life insurance forum (all FE is life but not all life is FE, hence the different forums).

That's a very average premium for traditional life sales.

Back