Paying preminums help needed

I need help!!!! My husband is 86 and we have paid for his life insurance policy for 35 years. The preminums have become too much for us and we are in jeopardy of losing this policy. I depend on this to take me into old age, already 70 but due to health cost and losing our home i cant qualify for a personal loan. I have exhausted all means of asking and trying to get help to pay his preminums for the rest of the year. If i can make the paymeny of $6400 by sept. 28 i can reduce the amount but cant due that until i am current. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Virginia

Unfortunately, you are in a tough situation. Drop this crap, save and invest the premium. Quit throwing good money after bad.

At this stage in your life, life insurance should not be needed. Save the annual premium so that you have enough for funeral/burial costs. After that, use the money that you were paying towards premiums for whatever you want -- spending, additional investment, etc.

Unfortunately, you are in a tough situation. Drop this crap, save and invest the premium. Quit throwing good money after bad.

At this stage in your life, life insurance should not be needed. Save the annual premium so that you have enough for funeral/burial costs. After that, use the money that you were paying towards premiums for whatever you want -- spending, additional investment, etc.

>>Drop this crap, save and invest the premium. Quit throwing good money after bad.

Sounds like they may have fallen for that before. Buy term and invest the difference.

>>At this stage in your life, life insurance should not be needed. Save the annual premium so that you have enough for funeral/burial costs.

You may have missed this part of her post. "" The preminums have become too much for us and we are in jeopardy of losing this policy. I depend on this to take me into old age, ...""

Back