PDP Monthly premiums with Extra Help

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know how to determine what someone's monthly PDP premium would be if they have LIS or Extra Help? I have searched on Medicare.gov and also social security.gov and can't find this info. Thanks everyone!

Does anyone know how to determine what someone's monthly PDP premium would be if they have LIS or Extra Help? I have searched on Medicare.gov and also social security.gov and can't find this info. Thanks everyone!

If you know the level of their extra help, just enter it in the Plan Finder on the Medicare site and it will tell you what their premium will be on each plan.

If you know they have 100% help then you can go to the back of the Medicare and You booklet and the premiums printed in blue ink are zero premium for a person on 100% help.

Use the personalized section, name, dob, Medicare effective date, and Medicare number, and it will,magically appear....

Latest posts

Back