PDP or MA plans That cover the Shingles shots

Envision covers it- tier 4. You may want to run it through Medicare.gov to find out what other PDP plans cover it. Good Luck!

Envision covers it- tier 4. You may want to run it through Medicare.gov to find out what other PDP plans cover it. Good Luck!

I thought I remembered trying to run it last year and not coming up with any results Ill try again in a few

You know I see it now on Medicare.gov but its showing at best $45 copay, I just spoke to client saying she went with some friends with humana and BC and friends only paid $15 and $20 , I am not seeing that reflected on Medicare.gov

There are two different shingles medicines. Shingrix is the new one and could (?) be more expensive. (may also require 2 applications, don't remember for sure.)

I updated a thread about this a couple of months ago. Don't forget about the deductible on most tier 3 and four plans. Yes, Shingrix is the newer shot, given in two doses and has been backordered a lot.

I had clients take Shingrix. Was a t3 and t4 on most of the plans I saw for 2018. Not sure about 2019. I know it's a two shot process.

Latest posts

Back