Pending For Signatures Not Matching AFTER Ammendment?

Abrasax

Guru
I wrote an SNL policy for direct express so I went with SNL. I'm new so I sent in the wrong form the first time for the payment. I had to go back out to have the right form signed and now SNL tells me they want ANOTHER form signed because this signature doesn't look enough like the first one. I'm not sure if they think I scratched it in there for her, but she signed it on another day and standing instead of sitting so yes it does look a little different. So what?

Has anyone else run into this or is this just an SNL thing? I'm not going back out there to have her resign another form she just signed. It's unprofessional and ridiculous. I'm getting advanced $100 on DE and I don't expect her to keep it for a full year anyways.

I was hoping to use SNL as a go to carrier but this is making me think again.

*Not an FE agent.

If you expect to have to work to keep it on the books for a year why the hell write it?

Assuming you take a cell picture of her ID and DE Card just send that to SNL. It has worked for me. Even when they sign with an X.

So cases are just those cases. Always need another signature. You already have time and efforts invested. Go get the signature or do a split with another agent and at least get paid something.

I wrote an SNL policy for direct express so I went with SNL. I'm new so I sent in the wrong form the first time for the payment. I had to go back out to have the right form signed and now SNL tells me they want ANOTHER form signed because this signature doesn't look enough like the first one. I'm not sure if they think I scratched it in there for her, but she signed it on another day and standing instead of sitting so yes it does look a little different. So what?

Has anyone else run into this or is this just an SNL thing? I'm not going back out there to have her resign another form she just signed. It's unprofessional and ridiculous. I'm getting advanced $100 on DE and I don't expect her to keep it for a full year anyways.

Just a little tip. From now on when you forge signatures, put the new form to be signed over an original signature and hold it up to a window in the daylight when you trace the signature. ;)

Just a little tip. From now on when you forge signatures, put the new form to be signed over an original signature and hold it up to a window in the daylight when you trace the signature. ;)

LOL right! I know that's what they're thinking! This new agent (it's my first case) is trying to forge his client's sig because he forgot it. I get that. But why let me write at all if you think I'm going to do that? Is this really the first time someone has signed their name with some variance day to day? It just seems really goofy.

*Not an FE agent.

If you expect to have to work to keep it on the books for a year why the hell write it?

Assuming you take a cell picture of her ID and DE Card just send that to SNL. It has worked for me. Even when they sign with an X.

So cases are just those cases. Always need another signature. You already have time and efforts invested. Go get the signature or do a split with another agent and at least get paid something.

I'm a new FE agent and I've never written DE so I only know what I hear. I say now that I don't expect to keep it because when I went back to have her resign it she said we have to take it by 9am every month or it won't be there an I'll have to come get it. :D.

Still, I'd rather write business that I think is likely to fall off than not write anything at all. Maybe I have a lot to learn.

It's really just that this is concerning to me. For all the good I've heard about SNL, a goofy thing like this makes me want to think twice about them.

I know it sounds like I'm just complaining, but I'm really just trying to understand how often things like this happen because it's ridiculous.

SNL has been one of the easiest companies for me to deal with, the other is Columbian, but you are always going to have the occasional case that is a pain. Don't blase your decision on this one case.

LOL right! I know that's what they're thinking! This new agent (it's my first case) is trying to forge his client's sig because he forgot it. I get that. But why let me write at all if you think I'm going to do that? Is this really the first time someone has signed their name with some variance day to day? It just seems really goofy.
Did you at least use the same color of ink when you did the forging? :twitchy:

Could be that the person in underwriting that wants a new signature is new too, and just doesn't want to f*ck up and get fired. :)

Back