Pending outpatient surgery

I can't think this will end well if something happens during the surgery. Rare, but there is a reason companies want them completed first.

I wrote a lady last week whom I first met with a month ago. She had some routine tests scheduled, including a colonoscopy that she has done annually because of cancer 18 years ago. Easy enough to get FE coverage for her, but I waited 'til she had her test and results before applying.

Maybe the agent/applicant are trying to save age?

I wrote a lady last week whom I first met with a month ago. She had some routine tests scheduled, including a colonoscopy that she has done annually because of cancer 18 years ago. Easy enough to get FE coverage for her, but I waited 'til she had her test and results before applying.

Maybe the agent/applicant are trying to save age?

All we can do is speculate. My speculation is she is worried and wants the insurance in case something goes wrong. May even be thinking to cancel as soon as its done.

Who is wanting the app submitted before the surgery and why?
Once had a lady buy a policy keep it one month and then drop it. She didn't tell me at the time of the app but she was going to have surgery, .....hysterectomy. She told me the only reason she bought the insurance was that she was afraid she wouldn't wake up afterwards..

Once had a lady buy a policy keep it one month and then drop it. She didn't tell me at the time of the app but she was going to have surgery, .....hysterectomy. She told me the only reason she bought the insurance was that she was afraid she wouldn't wake up afterwards..

Airports used to sell accident policies for a similar reason.

Back