Penn Life Senior Solutions

the bonus program is 2k per month for 14k of ap. what they dont tell you is that your ap is counted at 67% so if you submit $1,000k you get credit for 670. that makes the bonus hard to get. as a new agent you need to write over 25k per month to get that bonus. the branch i worked at didnot care if i carried other contracts as long as i used his leads to sell ss first then if it didnot fit i could move to a diffrent company. this is not the norm. in the company each branch has a diffrent general with his own rules. I was very happy there getting leads and training and able to offer diffrent cariers. i knew the commisions were low but it was a means to an end to get trained a leads that i could not pay for at the time.

I interviewed with another SS manager.

He said commissions are street level. He would fax to me . He said he doesn't even know what the commissions are yet. He just came back from a training meeting and is setting up shop here. And he doesn't know their commissions ?

Yeah they will not tell you the commissions... If they do... expect them to change. Even in writing they aren't worth their paper. Confederate Money is worth more than anything from Penn Life. They lie to you for months, then take all your commissions... RUN NOW

I know a guy that used to work for SS a couple of years ago. He flew around the country helping open up new offices and the like for SS. Now I consider this guy one of the greediest persons I've ever known, but even he quit because he said they were too unethical and greedy!!

HI there everyone. WOW this is a great board. I am looking to get involved with Penn Life/Senior Solutions and was wondering if it is a good move to make for a new agent? I have also been looking at National Agents Alliance and an online insurance Learn Smart Insurance.

Any advice for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

HI there everyone. WOW this is a great board. I am looking to get involved with Penn Life/Senior Solutions and was wondering if it is a good move to make for a new agent? I have also been looking at National Agents Alliance and an online insurance Learn Smart Insurance.

Any advice for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Well, as you can see from just this posting you don't want to get involved with Penn Life/Senior Solutions. As for as NAA, just do a search here and you will find you want to run away from them also.
:no:
By the way, welcome to the forum!

Thanks I really appreciate that very much. Yes I have been reading up on NAA and Penn Life. The only reason I am considering Penn Life is for the training with the free leads or so they say. I am meeting with them tomorrow to go over the details of the position.

I am in the Dallas area...is there any good companies to work for being a new agent? Is the insurance industry affected by the economy?

But if you have the time look at learnsmartinsurance.com and see what you think. Please let me know if I should persue them or not.

Thanks

TRK,
Thanks for the welcome and the advice. Is there a good company to work for in the Dallas, TX area?

Has the insurance industry taken a beating from the economy like everyone else or is it a good business to get into?

Back