Percentage of Leads Received Are Under Age 60

But if they sell fe they're just as welcome to talk about it in here as you are, regardless of your little "thoughts".

Then why do you follow me around like a little puppy?

I have my opinions and I share them. I don't care if you agree or not.

You have a real problem with the truth. You take things out of context to make nonsensical points. Do you even sell FE? Or are you just a groupie?

----------

Why do most agents purchase a lead filter? If they wanted those under age 60 leads they wouldn't pay the extra money.? If I could buy one to weed these people out I would.

You might whine to Newby if you consistently got more than 30% of your leads under the age of 60. I wouldn't have started this post if my under age 60 returns was only 30%.

No I wouldn't. Why do you think you know what I would do?

Why do so many agents want an age filter? There's an obvious answer.

If a 50 year old returns the card then that 50 year old has an interest. This week I sold a 44 year old, a 53 year old and a 58 year old.

Then I wrote a fully underwritten on a 70 year old.

Are you opposed to selling to under 60 year olds?

You complain about not being able to get enough leads in Fl. Then you complain about the leads when you do get them. Then you complain that the people already have seen an agent.

Are you seeing a pattern there?

----------

I started this thread to find out how many under age 60 leads the average agents receives. It seems 30% to 35% is the norm. I get more than that so I was thinking that it may be a reason to be concerned.

How does it seem that 30-35% is the norm? Off of one 15 lead sample? In that limited sample there were 3 60 year olds too. Or is 60 the magic number?

What if they just turned 60? Did they go from a bad prospect to a good one on that birthday?

There can be some challenges with the younger set if you're door knocking. Just can't cut out at 5:00 if you want to catch them.:no: Then again, the nature of work has really changed such as work from home, weird hours, or maybe no work at all as the labor participation rate is historically low. Who knows?

But it has been my experience that while many blue collar people have no interest in financial planning, parameds and large term policies. But many are interested in having "a little something" with a simple transaction. And they want that little something to be whole life (sounds like FE to me!). Plus, it's cheap at those ages. Maybe that's your issue with them?:laugh:

Then why do you follow me around like a little puppy?

I have my opinions and I share them. I don't care if you agree or not.

You have a real problem with the truth. You take things out of context to make nonsensical points. Do you even sell FE? Or are you just a groupie?

Every week it's someone new that's apparently obsessed with you. You're in every thread moron. I only correct the garbage and lies.

Every week it's someone new that's apparently obsessed with you. You're in every thread moron. I only correct the garbage and lies.

Take it easy on the old fella, his Erectile dysfunction got him a little grouchy.

Lol you guys are characters! folks in here slandering each other's name, saying lies to promote business...but the ED comment is too much? Seems like I hit a soft spot...

Lol you guys are characters! folks in here slandering each other's name, saying lies to promote business...but the ED comment is too much? Seems like I hit a soft spot...

bF6Cp.jpg

Back