Perfume on Mailers

The problem with this is that it is heavily dependent to people's tolerance or affinity for perfumes and other similar scents. It may work a part of the time but in other times, it's sure to discourage a person who would be easy to convince otherwise.

FE producers. Could put the sent of death on each postcard.

You know. Grab a dead animal carcass on the road and rub it all over your lead cards before you drop them.

Headline "Smell that? That's your dead body 6 feet under and your kids 6 g's over on their credit cards paying your funeral bills."

Reardon said:
FE producers. Could put the sent of death on each postcard.

You know. Grab a dead animal carcass on the road and rub it all over your lead cards before you drop them.

Headline "Smell that? That's your dead body 6 feet under and your kids 6 g's over on their credit cards paying your funeral bills."

I still prefer knocking on the door and when they open the door "shooting" them with a cap gun. Betcha didn't think that would happen today did you. Well ridings unexpectedly is just like that.

Ive gotten a couple of things in the mail lately where you see a nickel in it. I open it and took the nickel out and didnt read it, but didnt want to trash a nickel.

I still prefer knocking on the door and when they open the door "shooting" them with a cap gun. Betcha didn't think that would happen today did you. Well ridings unexpectedly is just like that.

I triple dare you to do that to Barney.

Josh said:
I triple dare you to do that to Barney.

I would if he lived closer. I believe Robert can tell the difference between a real gun and a cap gun and I think he has a sense of humor.

However I would not try it wearing an Obama mask as he would focus on the mask and might totally miss the cap gun part.

Back