Personal and Business Insurance Planning Software

golfchaos

I am looking for software that will help fact find and present solutions to individuals for life, disability and long term care. I would like something along the lines of the old Capital Needs Analysis. I want it to print out simple numbers and graphs/visuals. I am also looking for a Business Planning software program. Something that will calculate the value of a business (buy-sell), the value of a key man and the benefits of executive bonus. I want simple. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Great question. Where did you end up going?

If you are still looking, check out CCH ViewPlan. Very strong in the estate planning arena, but I am not sure if that's what you are looking for. They offer some add-ons, modules, etc. This might not fit though.

Also, have you looked at Kugler? Kugler is from Brentmark and I am sure they have other offerings. What about Back Room Technician? BRT is made by Kettley and they may have other offerings as well. Good luck and report back as to your due diligence, findings, and whatever decision(s) you've made. I would greatly appreciate hearing back what worked and what didn't. Thank you in advance.

Back