Phoenix, AZ - Looking For A Desk Space

cb curtis

Let me start by apologizing because I know that this isn't Craigslist but I figured it couldn't hurt to try this before I start knocking on agents doors.

I just moved to Buckeye, AZ (40 miles west of Phoenix) from Kansas about 2months ago. Tired of staying home and ready to get back to work. :twitchy:

I am looking to rent a desk in the West Valley. I am NOT looking for a job, contract, or nothing like that. All I need is a place to make phone calls while I am not in the field until I get up and running here in AZ. I only have a L&H license, so if a P&C agent is looking for some referrals, that can work.

Anything West of the 101 freeway would be fantastic!

Thanks for anyone that responds. I am hoping this can work. Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you want to network.

Thanks again.

Email: TheSalesAddict (@) sizzling dotcom

Have you tried a Google search? You will get a lot of leads as if you were renting the entire space but, if you weed through, you should get what you are looking for.

Have you tried calling some of the local P&C agencies? The one you want probably isn't advertising.

Thanks for the reply.

The offices on the West Valley seem to be a lot more than I want to pay for only being there for a few hours a week. They are usually all new business developments.

I first wanted to see if anyone was willing to help a fellow insurance guy out, but with no avail. So I will start knocking and calling some folks next week.

Didn't hurt to try.

Thanks for the reply.

The offices on the West Valley seem to be a lot more than I want to pay for only being there for a few hours a week. They are usually all new business developments.

I first wanted to see if anyone was willing to help a fellow insurance guy out, but with no avail. So I will start knocking and calling some folks next week.

Didn't hurt to try.

Did you call any of the P&C agencies in town? I'm sure you could find at least one or two that don't have a life and health guy and would love to add one. Depending on everything, you could get free office space and supplies and access to their book. You could also bring over your clients for their home, auto and business needs. P&C guys usually suck at prospecting, I'd bet you find someone that would be worth working with who'd house you just for your prospecting abilities.

And yes I know, there are P&C guys on here that are very good about prospecting, but you seem the exception, not the rule.

Also, try agents that specialize in group health insurance. Typically, you can work out some great synergy with your practice and theirs. I work with one who is great and lets me use extra space in his office. Most times, they have larger space because they have staff to handle the heavy workload of group health. Hope that gives you more ideas!

Back