Phoenix Insure

ewilkins

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I initially posted this in the Life thread when in fact, it should go here. Anyone hear of these guys? I spoke with them earlier and enjoyed the conversation because he was truly there to answer questions rather than trying to sell me the job. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and whether it was good, bad, somewhere in-between. Thanks.

They offer 90% commission rate to start, with 100% after about 8 months, $600 lead subsidy to bring direct mail leads down to $19 to $29 per lead, a person who calls and sets the appointments, yada, yada, yada. I would be captive. Now I know I can get 100% right off the bat as an indy FE agent but, isn't initial experience essential before going indy right off the bat? I'm coming from the world of P&C so could be wrong.

I'm still not completely sure I won't use FEX.

They offer 90% commission rate to start, with 100% after about 8 months, $600 lead subsidy to bring direct mail leads down to $19 to $29 per lead, a person who calls and sets the appointments, yada, yada, yada. I would be captive. Now I know I can get 100% right off the bat as an indy FE agent but, isn't initial experience essential before going indy right off the bat? I'm coming from the world of P&C so could be wrong.

I'm still not completely sure I won't use FEX.

Going indy might be the best thing for you, but it really depends on your background and the type of product you're selling.

Do feel free to call me and discuss why I'm saying this if you like.

Back