Phone Systems

ABAInsurance

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Our agency has 5 phones and we currently have Polycom phones with RingCentral. We are currently not happy with their service as we experience a lot of dropped calls, leniency, and echoing. Each time I'm on the phone with tech support I spend at least 2 hrs with them.

Looking for other suggestions for phone systems, and VOIP services. thanks.

Last edited:
Our agency has 5 phones and we currently have Polycom phones with RingCentral. We are currently not happy with their service as we experience a lot of dropped calls, leniency, and echoing. Each time I'm on the phone with tech support I spend at least 2 hrs with them.

Looking for other suggestions for phone systems, and VOIP services. thanks.
I use IT4SoHo
1-877-484-7646
IT4SOHO
Dan is an excellent tech and reduced our monthly costs tremendously by switching from hardlines to VOIP.

Good luck!

I used Ring central for a few years and had the same issues. I switched to Fonality and I love them. They have a HUD system that comes with it that has a ton of cool features. Feel free to contact me and I can do a screen share and show you what we work with.

I used Ring central for a few years and had the same issues. I switched to Fonality and I love them. They have a HUD system that comes with it that has a ton of cool features. Feel free to contact me and I can do a screen share and show you what we work with.

Thanks but i decided to go with a phone system called XBlue, got the X-50 series

Back