PHR Insurance ???

Has anyone heard anything about this FMO and their [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PHR Insurance's Final Expense Marketing Program?I didn't see any threads on the board. They're out of Florida.
[/FONT]

Has anyone heard anything about this FMO and their [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PHR Insurance's Final Expense Marketing Program?I didn't see any threads on the board. They're out of Florida.
[/FONT]

According to their website they are out of Hemet, California. I believe a few agents on here have experience with them. Look for NFL72 on the forum, he may be able to give you direction.

A few heart stints later and after a week in Cabo I am back in the saddle. Yes I work for PHR and they have been square with me from day one. They don't bug me about daily production and in fact I rarely speak with them. I don't need to. I buy my leads and work them. I deal with John Fitzgerald out of California. Although they do offer many different types of leads I always buy telemarketed leads. To date they have been the most consistant leads I have ever purchased by far. They also do have some pretty good trainning if you feel you need it. Decent contracts, good leads and left alone. JUst the way I like it!

Yep, John Fitzgerald's out of Hemet (the stix of L.A.or San Diego depending on whom you ask)

Seems like a stand up guy, he's been around awhile and hasn't changed his contact info...that's a 'good' sign in this business...
just sayin' :goofy:

I am not a numbers guy per say. When I order 25 leads I expect to get around 10 policies. Most of them I will get right away, within the first week and a half. I do continue to work them until I feel there is nothing there.

Out of 25 leads the ave breakdown might be as follows

4 never able to contact

3 have no interest or need

2 have no bank account

2 seem like a waste of time

14 appointments

9 sales

I would guess these numbers pretty much tell the story.

I beleive they are all press one leads. I usually work on the road 6 days a month. Most of the time I am working 100 miles from my home so I don't go unless I have 4 or 5 good appointments. Very rarely will I show up at a home unless I have an appointment.

If I get stood up I might look at my leads in the area that I was never able to contact and will just stop by. Or I just go to the next one a little early,

Back