PHR Insurance ???

I think the biggest issue with press one leads is how long does it take to get back with them. If you call them within 24hours of geting the lead most of them remember and are quite receptive.

If I get the leads on Thursday and don't call until the next week many of them will denie making the request, either because of they forgot or no lnger have an interest.

I have no idea how the phone system works. John Fitzgerald is a pretty sharp guy and I don't beleive he would do much of anything without knowing the legalities involved.

I am not a numbers guy per say. When I order 25 leads I expect to get around 10 policies. Most of them I will get right away, within the first week and a half. I do continue to work them until I feel there is nothing there.

Out of 25 leads the ave breakdown might be as follows

4 never able to contact

3 have no interest or need

2 have no bank account

2 seem like a waste of time

14 appointments

9 sales

I would guess these numbers pretty much tell the story.
WOWSERS! From what I've been able to learn the last month on the forum those are great numbers.

I just passed my CA Life license and am looking to do only FE. I spent 7 years working in a cubicle in the wholesale insurance market in Chicago back in the late 90s early 00s before I moved to SoCal.

I've never heard of PHR until today and as luck would have it they're located an hour's drive from me(!). I need training but would imagine given my prior insurance experience (and real estate experience) I will catch on quick. Any current thoughts on PHR vs EFES?

Thanks for your assistance.

I have written under PHR for 3 years now and I rarely need to speak with them. I buy my leads from them and write enough business where they don't see the need to call and check up on me. If you need some sales guidance, they do have some very good webinars that will walk you through how they do things.

I much prefer telemarketed leads to mailers and their leads are quite good. I really don't know much about EFES, but I figure if JD can make money there pretty much anybody can! It's got to be a cake walk!!!

Can you give some specific reasons why you like press 1 leads vs direct mail?
I've been thinking about trying some

1. They are fresh.

2. If the people didn't want you to call them they would or could just hang up. If they leave their name and number it usually means they are looking to get some information.

3. out of 25 leads, 15 to 17 should be prospects with an interest.

4. they are fresh

How much do they cost?
Are there min lead orders?
Does company set appt or is this up to you?
Do these differ from traditional telemarketed leads?

Back