PHR Insurance ???

If you want more info I suggest you contact PHR. I am not sure what they can offer you. I think it varies from state to state.

PHR was a decent FMO, I think the telemarketing leads in Florida are different then other areas. I was under them for a few months and had more success with the press one leads. The telemarketing leads I got were the worst leads I have ever bought. I bought 50 and had a struggle just to make a few sales from them. The press one leads I was able to get a decent amount of sales from 25 leads.

But then they stopped them in Florida and I had to move on. I know they started them back again but a 70% contract and 100% lead cost did me no good. Moved on to a higher contract and help with leads. Much happier for me where I am. But I do still have a couple of contracts with them that I throw their way sometimes.

PHR was a decent FMO, I think the telemarketing leads in Florida are different then other areas. I was under them for a few months and had more success with the press one leads. The telemarketing leads I got were the worst leads I have ever bought. I bought 50 and had a struggle just to make a few sales from them. The press one leads I was able to get a decent amount of sales from 25 leads.

But then they stopped them in Florida and I had to move on. I know they started them back again but a 70% contract and 100% lead cost did me no good. Moved on to a higher contract and help with leads. Much happier for me where I am. But I do still have a couple of contracts with them that lI throw their way sometimes.

Apparently, they have made some improvements to their TM leads. I haven't tried them yet. The first batch I bought left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. Would love to hear from anyone that has purchased the 'new and improved ' version.

My understanding is this.

1. The press one leads are started out by a live telemarketer and then if they are interested they play a recording and at the end of the recording if they want more info they are instructed to leave their phone, address name and age.

2. then they have the live leads. They are leads that are developed entirely by a live telemarketer.

I have only ordered one or two batches of the live leads. They are much cheaper than the press one leads. They all work but I do prefer the press one leads. I can close a higher percentage of the press one style leads.

Hey Guys,

Figure'd Id better chime in here real quick. Right now if you're an experienced agent I'm offering Street Level contracts and access to our leads at cost. Which is exactly what NFL72 has. And he's right, we look for experienced agents and we don't bug or do a lot of rah rah. For the really independent guy it's a great fit.

As for leads have two types of TM leads. The Press 1 style (legal) and our Live Life Leads. These are regular telemarketed leads. Which when we tried using a foreign call center did suck. I'll admit it. They were horrible. Now we generate them right here in SoCal (the sticks of Hemet) and they've been so popular just by word of mouth that I've pulled all my advertising. We generated over 400 leads last week for our agents and other agencies so I think that says something about the quality. And I'm still expanding to meet demand. Leads are exclusive and never resold to anyone. We never cross sell between our IMO and the Agencies that buy from us.

We also have DM leads at cost ($320) per 1000 drop as well. We don't upsell but we also don't do per lead pricing. You get our cost at 1000 and you get whatever comes back.

So if you're looking for 100% - 115% contracts and quality leads at about $15 each, feel free to hit me up or just check out our website.

Best Regards,

Hey Guys,

Figure'd Id better chime in here real quick. Right now if you're an experienced agent I'm offering Street Level contracts and access to our leads at cost. Which is exactly what NFL72 has. And he's right, we look for experienced agents and we don't bug or do a lot of rah rah. For the really independent guy it's a great fit.

As for leads have two types of TM leads. The Press 1 style (legal) and our Live Life Leads. These are regular telemarketed leads. Which when we tried using a foreign call center did suck. I'll admit it. They were horrible. Now we generate them right here in SoCal (the sticks of Hemet) and they've been so popular just by word of mouth that I've pulled all my advertising. We generated over 400 leads last week for our agents and other agencies so I think that says something about the quality. And I'm still expanding to meet demand. Leads are exclusive and never resold to anyone. We never cross sell between our IMO and the Agencies that buy from us.

We also have DM leads at cost ($320) per 1000 drop as well. We don't upsell but we also don't do per lead pricing. You get our cost at 1000 and you get whatever comes back.

So if you're looking for 100% - 115% contracts and quality leads at about $15 each, feel free to hit me up or just check out our website.

Best Regards,

So what is your website and way to get in touch with you??? Does your company sell in Illinois?

Back