Physical Therapy Med Supp Limit Question

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
I have a client on med supp has gone through a lot in the past 6 months

He is going through the second occurrence of needing PT but is being told he is nearing the annual limit for PT under Medicare because of his first occurrence

I have not heard this before is this a fact Is there an annual limit to PT regardless of separate occurrences?

I have a client on med supp has gone through a lot in the past 6 months

He is going through the second occurrence of needing PT but is being told he is nearing the annual limit for PT under Medicare because of his first occurrence

I have not heard this before is this a fact Is there an annual limit to PT regardless of separate occurrences?

As others have pointed out, the limits on PT have been removed. This is a perfect example of how the folks at medical practices can make our jobs more difficult. But, once you show this client that you are more knowledgeable than the staff at the doctor’s office, they will trust you even more.

As others have pointed out, the limits on PT have been removed. This is a perfect example of how the folks at medical practices can make our jobs more difficult. But, once you show this client that you are more knowledgeable than the staff at the doctor’s office, they will trust you even more.

Yes I did it right away sent him email

Very happy client

Back