Physicians Mutual F High Ded Innovative?

But what about those excess charges?? I hear they can amount to tens of thousands of dollars? Also, you basically dont need to know anything about Medicare to sell Plan F. You just tell the insured the supp will pay the deductible and coinurance, plus, all those excess charges.

I've tried to teach you but Plan G pays all those excess charges. I worry about the 300+ clients that bought Plan N from me. Still waiting for that first phone call about excess charges - but when it comes I'm sure it will be about untold tens of dollars.

Rick

I interviewed with Physicians Mutual many moons ago when I 1st got licensed. The people that I met in the local office had very little integrity and my impression was that that attitude was pervasive throughout the company.

I wouldn't insure my dog with PM especially since there is a choice of many better companies selling Plan G.

I interviewed with Physicians Mutual many moons ago when I 1st got licensed. The people that I met in the local office had very little integrity and my impression was that that attitude was pervasive throughout the company.

I wouldn't insure my dog with PM especially since there is a choice of many better companies selling Plan G.
I have no love lost for them, but I never got that impression. I'm sure it depended on the Branch or Regional Manager.

Back