Picked Up LifeShield National

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by billyb, Jul 27, 2017.

1. billyb

billyb Well-Known Member

LifeShield has the lowest rates for ages 65+ in most cases here in Florida so I contracted with them. Just by looking at their application I won't be using them much. Do they have any niches?

2. HoosierLife

HoosierLife Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    No Rx, just MIB. No phone interview and a low price.

3. ExProgrammer

ExProgrammer Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You may have to cut the ladies some SLAC if you have SLAC. It's usually lower for them.

4. Broker4Ever

Broker4Ever Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Lifeshield is a great price buster. Most of our agents like it for the fact that the street comp is high, they advance, client gets an actual policy, and their "first to die" plan for couples.

Some pretty great positives over other price buster carriers promoted on this forum by the typical marketers.

5. BoJax

BoJax Well-Known Member

What's street on it? And what do you mean actual policy?

6. Baseball7

Baseball7 Well-Known Member

State:

Here comes the fraternal debate.....

7. jdeasy

jdeasy Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have life shield and it's pretty much worthless. Insulin is a knockout. Cancer "ever" is a knockout. Smokers with heart issues ever is a knockout.

Yeah, for healthy people they have decent rates but beatable by many companies.

So what are those supposed positives over what you perceive are the other "pricebusters", {whatever that is?}

Surely you aren't calling that first to die gimmick a positive? Since you are now not a "typical marketer"?

And what is the commission that an agent starting under you would get with this great product? Surely you will answer that? Or do atypical marketers not answer those hard questions?

8. Biggin

Biggin Well-Known Member

State:
    Michigan
    When selling "first to die" to the FE market you probably get the same look that you get when describing the reduced paid-up life insurance nonforfeiture option vs the extended term. :D:goofy:

9. jdeasy

jdeasy Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    But, but, but...:laugh: it has great secret commissions and stuff like that!!:D

10. BibH

BibH Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    I've been licensed with this Bozo outfit for 3 yrs. Worst agent website in history. They didn't even have consumer brochures to show the client who they were. An Imo gave me 120% Fyc and 10% renewals. I'm sure Imo's are at 150% plus.