Picking Up that Phone....

Might as well get straight to the point. It works better when door knocking and you have to laugh while you're saying it, otherwise they might sick the dogs on you.:laugh:

Now you're making me get the threads mixed up.

I thought when I was at the door, it was supposed to be something like

Hi, I'm doing a survey with you and your neighbors. I wanted to see how many people on your block don't want to buy insurance. I can give you a choice between Medicare supplements and burial insurance if that helps.

Now you're making me get the threads mixed up.

I thought when I was at the door, it was supposed to be something like

Hi, I'm doing a survey with you and your neighbors. I wanted to see how many people on your block don't want to buy insurance. I can give you a choice between Medicare supplements and burial insurance if that helps.

That's pretty good, but I don't do surveys.

Lots of the time when I laugh and say I don't suppose you want to buy any insurance today do you, they laugh and say, "of course not". Then they let their guard down and will have a conversation:yes:.

You forgot bending over

Along those lines, what if you get a response like Danny Devito gave in the movie "War of the Roses"? Someone called and asked for his wife. His response? "She can't talk right now, she has my dick in her mouth.":laugh:

Back