Pivoting to Life

niecynoo32

I have an extensive background in property and casualty insurance, and began working in health and life also about a year ago. I find that the hardest thing for me to do is pivot to life, especially with new customers. What's the easiest way that y'all have found to get people to talk about their life insurance needs with you?

Last edited:
I have an extensive background in property and casualty insurance, and began working in health and life also about a year ago. I find that the hardest thing for me to do is pivot to life, especially with new customers. What's the easiest way that y'all have found to get people to talk about their life insurance leads with you?

I would guess you are over-thinking it. Try starting a conversation with, "who do you have your life insurance with?"

Simple.

I only sell life, so I don't have to pivot to it. So, I have no clue how to help you. Except to say, try selling only life, see where that takes you. { or, only concentrating on life, life only. concentrate. }

I have an extensive background in property and casualty insurance, and began working in health and life also about a year ago. I find that the hardest thing for me to do is pivot to life, especially with new customers. What's the easiest way that y'all have found to get people to talk about their life insurance needs with you?

Try working your existing p and c clients. Something like this. 1st thank you for your p and c business. Thank you for trusting me to fix your car, in the event you have a car wreck. Because I will be there to help you and fix your car. But I want to also protect your family from the same car wreck. In the event that you don't come home from the car wreck, I want to make sure your family is also protected. So I want to protect both your car and your family. It does not have to be a car wreck. If you don't come home, I will be there to help your family and make sure they don't loose thing things they have grown assumed to.

A side note, is that I find in most cases, the clients are more worried about their cars then their family. They usually spend more money on P & C Insurance then they do Life Insurance. I'm not sure how to point this out to them. But you can protect your family for a fraction of what you spend to protect you car.

I also find that Living Wills, is a good way to get clients to talk about Life Insurance. Start asking everyone do they have a living, and if they don't you can help them make one. It gets them talking about death and protecting their family.

You can call me and I wil go over some prospecting methods. I can also email you a ton of prospecting ideas. Contact me.

Mark Rosenthal
[email protected]
877-968-5757
www.realfastservice.com

Back