Places to market Final Expense?

Will S

Expert
I’m new and trying to think of places in my community to market to, drop off cards, etc.. Ideally they would be places the target market frequents but I just can’t think of any outside doctors offices and health & wellness fairs and I think those two options are probably risky. Any ideas anyone can share?

I’m new and trying to think of places in my community to market to, drop off cards, etc.. Ideally they would be places the target market frequents but I just can’t think of any outside doctors offices and health & wellness fairs and I think those two options are probably risky. Any ideas anyone can share?
You can go to all the visitations and funerals and hand out your business cards. You could even set up a card table and chairs and write apps while you're there. I'd recommend using a company that doesn't require a POS PHI. Doing a POS PHI at a funeral would be in poor taste. :yes:

Down the street and door to door... look up "shoe leather marketing"... a concept as old as insurance itself. The only place to find non-buyers who have reason for not purchasing is in the local cemetery. :yes:

I highly recommend buying leads. You get paid by selling, not prospecting.

If you can’t purchase leads, forget doctor’s offices and places like that. Go to the lower income areas of your community and go talk to people at apartment complexes or just people sitting on their porch.

You can go around those areas with market surveys and get a lot filled out in a day. Once you get 30-50 of them filled out, spend an evening calling them setting appointments. But you really need a good upline (plenty of them here) to really teach you how to set appointments. This is the area that most agents fail miserably and then get out of the business because “it sucks”. With the proper training, setting appointments is EASY.

But again, GET ON LEADS.

Feel free to go see which programs we have available. We have a program that allows you to get leads very cheaply.

Www.efesopportunity.com

Agree, however; it you can't prospect you can't sell.
Not necessarily NOT being able to prospect. Just can eliminate that step with good leads. An agent needs to sit at 12-15 tables per week with a decision maker to make a real good income. Saves times if you already know which tables to sit at instead of searching for the tables.

Not necessarily NOT being able to prospect. Just can eliminate that step with good leads. An agent needs to sit at 12-15 tables per week with a decision maker to make a real good income. Saves times if you already know which tables to sit at instead of searching for the tables.

Prospecting is selling... when prospecting you are selling the two very important commodities yourself and trust... without the ability to do this you may sale something, but you will always have just customers and not clients.

I highly recommend buying leads. You get paid by selling, not prospecting.

If you can’t purchase leads, forget doctor’s offices and places like that. Go to the lower income areas of your community and go talk to people at apartment complexes or just people sitting on their porch.

You can go around those areas with market surveys and get a lot filled out in a day. Once you get 30-50 of them filled out, spend an evening calling them setting appointments. But you really need a good upline (plenty of them here) to really teach you how to set appointments. This is the area that most agents fail miserably and then get out of the business because “it sucks”. With the proper training, setting appointments is EASY.

But again, GET ON LEADS.

Feel free to go see which programs we have available. We have a program that allows you to get leads very cheaply.

Www.efesopportunity.com

Thanks for the tip. I agree with you 100% with respect to buying leads in order to eliminate the time-wasting process of prospecting. If you find a quality lead source then stick to it! I just feel like I should be out in the community getting my face and name known in addition to leads. I’m coming from years of P&C so outside marketing has sort of become part of my genetic makeup and it’s difficult for my brain to wrap around relying on quality leads but hey, if it’s good leads then why not? :)

Thanks for the tip. I agree with you 100% with respect to buying leads in order to eliminate the time-wasting process of prospecting. If you find a quality lead source then stick to it! I just feel like I should be out in the community getting my face and name known in addition to leads. I’m coming from years of P&C so outside marketing has sort of become part of my genetic makeup and it’s difficult for my brain to wrap around relying on quality leads but hey, if it’s good leads then why not? :)
I think you might find the Insurance Pro Shop to be a good resource. They specialize in the more traditional marketing and teach you how to make a local name for yourself. The membership is like 30 a month but you get a lot for it. It's not FE, but the concepts can be applied.

I saw someone on here talk about how they would host bingo games. That seems like a good idea. Finding any way in a church is great too.

Back