Plan F High Deductible In Ohio

wealth2u

Expert
Which company would you recommend for a male turning 65 in July in Ohio for a plan F high deductible? Low cost but with a stable rate increase history?

I think they’re competitive in south FL on F or G. I just quoted someone in Miami last week and I saw them in the top 3. Still don’t care to write them.

Thrivent Financial For Lutherans is $31.68 in Franklin County in Ohio. I also assumed non-smoker and household discount.

I think United American is $34.00 a month for a male turning 65 in Franklin County in Ohio. I also assumed non-smoker and gave a household discount.

I think they’re competitive in south FL on F or G. I just quoted someone in Miami last week and I saw them in the top 3. Still don’t care to write them.

I'm thinking they are only competitive in FL with other plans than the HDF. I could be wrong.
Either way though.....you just can't get away from the fact that they are a Torchmark company.

I'm thinking they are only competitive in FL with other plans than the HDF. I could be wrong.
Either way though.....you just can't get away from the fact that they are a Torchmark company.

I don’t think they are competitive near me in N,F or G. Just down south

Is United American Plan F High Deductible Attained-Age or Issue-Age? Currently my Globe Life HDF is Attained-Age and I was wondering about changing to something else preferably Issue-Age (67 male good health) I know that if I had done Issue-Age at 65 it will not be the same price at 67 or 68. For that matter with HDF going away any recommendations to check out HD "something" Issue-Age? TIA. I also think I know that Issue-Age is more expensive then Attained-Age

Back