Please Help! Fe Appointment Setting

jenjenstar

Hello everyone! I could really use some new, fresh ideas on getting in the door and closing some Final Expense applications. Currently I've got about a 30-40% closing ratio. 1 week-10 leads=4-5 appts=2-3 apps.

I use to have like a 50-60% closing ratio, so idk. maybe its just that time of year that everyone is getting hit hard with marketing. or maybe im just in a rut. i call off of mailbacks or tv leads i get.

just the good ol
"Hi Mr.Client, this is mrs. agent from xyz. i got the card you sent me in the mail, you know the card that was talking about the funds to cover your funeral/burial costs...

I'm getting-
"WHAT CARD?!"
"I DONT REMEMBER SENDING IN ANY CARD!"
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MAIL ME THE INFORMATION!"
"JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH!"

I'd love to hear other peoples rebuttals. Whats old to you may be new to me!:yes:

THANK YOU!
</IMG>

You already have an above average closing ratio.

Seems you just need more leads and make more calls . . .

Good luck,

Tom

Hello everyone! I could really use some new, fresh ideas on getting in the door and closing some Final Expense applications. Currently I've got about a 30-40% closing ratio. 1 week-10 leads=4-5 appts=2-3 apps.

I use to have like a 50-60% closing ratio, so idk. maybe its just that time of year that everyone is getting hit hard with marketing. or maybe im just in a rut. i call off of mailbacks or tv leads i get.

just the good ol
"Hi Mr.Client, this is mrs. agent from xyz. i got the card you sent me in the mail, you know the card that was talking about the funds to cover your funeral/burial costs...

I'm getting-
"WHAT CARD?!"
"I DONT REMEMBER SENDING IN ANY CARD!"
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MAIL ME THE INFORMATION!"
"JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH!"

I'd love to hear other peoples rebuttals. Whats old to you may be new to me!:yes:

THANK YOU!
</IMG>

Amazon.com: Million Dollar Closing Techniques: Kindle Store: The Million Dollar Round Table Center for Productivity <-- Click Here

Here is a good book that will help you.

Back