Please Help: Gerber Direct Pay

hitch

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help with direct issue. I have a client who only wants to do a direct pay, where someone either collects or she sends in a money order. Preferably, the latter. This will be a Gerber GI.

What is the processes here? I've never done this.

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help with direct issue. I have a client who only wants to do a direct pay, where someone either collects or she sends in a money order. Preferably, the latter. This will be a Gerber GI.

Thanks!
I haven’t done a direct bill on Gerber for quite a while. I think you need to write them on a paper app instead of e-app, then mail it in with first premium.

If the client seems to need or prefer collection, refer the case to a debit agent, like @Baseball7 suggested. If you want to write collectible business yourself, write it with a carrier that will pay you for service, not Gerber. There are 2 or 3 companies available in NC that work with independent home service agents (LBL, CFG & maybe SNL). All have home service divisions, and all have some type of ROP plan, though none are true GI.

Thanks!

I write GI business. However, I do not write people that are terminal, very ill or that do not pay through a bank account. Many times there is a different owner or payor.

With Gerber you are going to deal with very low comp and charge back rules can make that $- 0.

As the experts have advised refer her out, find a different payor or have her pay annual.

I write GI business. However, I do not write people that are terminal, very ill or that do not pay through a bank account. Many times there is a different owner or payor.

With Gerber you are going to deal with very low comp and charge back rules can make that $- 0.

As the experts have advised refer her out, find a different payor or have her pay annual.

Oh, oh, and if she says "forget it, I'll just put the money in a coffee can" pull out an empty can with Gerber written on it And tell her this can will be fuller 24 months and a day.

Or asker how much she has in that coffee can now.

Just kidding, walk her.

Just feeling grouchy because I have to put on long pants and shoes today.

Oh, oh, and if she says "forget it, I'll just put the money in a coffee can" pull out an empty can with Gerber written on it And tell her this can will be fuller 24 months and a day.

Or asker how much she has in that coffee can now.

Just kidding, walk her.

Just feeling grouchy because I have to put on long pants and shoes today.
Hey, brother, we all have “life’s a bitch” days.
I feel your pain. A few years ago I was talking with one of my uplines about how he dresses when meeting clients face to face. He says, “They’re lucky I show up wearing pants!”

Back