Please Help, I Need Some Good Advice

Thank you very much for your input! To clarify, as for the American National position, it is multiple lines, with a very diverse product offering and it is with (ANICO) with a 4 month paid training program administered through a 3rd party. My biggest concern, by far, with American National, is a lack of name recognition.
You are right. Not too many people know American National Insurance Company. I have written several polices with this company. Their policies are easy to sell. Do not worry about the name recognition. I think this company has been in business for more than 100 years. This company carries a wide variety products. You can sell life insurance, annuities, retirement plans, group life insurance, federal employees insurance and much more. There standard life insurance plans carry, terminal illness, chronic illness, critical illness riders. Also, they do provide you with marketing materials.

I never agreed to that. I said I would check.
I will check the rates for cancer polices, for more than $1 million dollars.

So your bullshiting your way to make a sale with a insurance license....so tell me why I should let you give advise on my forum....you are doing more harm than good... now if you take the time and read topics and ask questions rather than trying to pass yourself off as a expert with only a year and a half under your belt then this site is for you,,,,if you keep posting unless crap I going to ban you.....and right now ...everyone wants your gone....but I think you can learn alot from this site and help you stay in the insurance industry....

You are right. Not too many people know American National Insurance Company. I have written several polices with this company. Their policies are easy to sell. Do not worry about the name recognition. I think this company has been in business for more than 100 years. This company carries a wide variety products. You can sell life insurance, annuities, retirement plans, group life insurance, federal employees insurance and much more. There standard life insurance plans carry, terminal illness, chronic illness, critical illness riders. Also, they do provide you with marketing materials.

Do not confuse VPD (voluntary payroll deduction) with group life insurance.

I am not writing on the site to make a sale. I make money by going door to door and by making phone calls.I work to help families. I work to help agents. I have learned a lot from the agents on the site. I have been accused of "recruiting and building." I have never written these words in my posts. I never said anything wrong or disrespected any member on the forum. I have been "threatened." They have cursed me and ridiculed me. People visit the the website and read these posts, is this the way an agent should be treated? The guys are "overly critical towards me." I know a lot more about the insurance business than what they might think.They have been trying to kick me off the forum since I started talking about Non-Insurance. They hate me, and do not even know me. You said it right " they want me gone." "I am bot," "I am troll." That's got to be a troll...

Back