Please Help, I Need Some Good Advice

.I work to help families. I work to help agents. I have learned a lot from the agents on the site. ...

well most agents here do not need your help and have walked a mile in your moccasins...you might want to read and learn.....

I am not writing on the site to make a sale. I make money by going door to door and by making phone calls.I work to help families. I work to help agents. I have learned a lot from the agents on the site. I have been accused of "recruiting and building." I have never written these words in my posts. I never said anything wrong or disrespected any member on the forum. I have been "threatened." They have cursed me and ridiculed me. People visit the the website and read these posts, is this the way an agent should be treated? The guys are "overly critical towards me." I know a lot more about the insurance business than what they might think.They have been trying to kick me off the forum since I started talking about Non-Insurance. They hate me, and do not even know me. You said it right " they want me gone." "I am bot," "I am troll." That's got to be a troll...

Do you not understand why we would like to see you gone? For the most part your advice has not only been terrible, it's been plain wrong! You sure don't act and sound like you know what you're talking about. That's the only reason we would like to see you gone. It has nothing to do with anything else.

Do you not understand why we would like to see you gone? For the most part your advice has not only been terrible, it's been plain wrong! You sure don't act and sound like you know what you're talking about. That's the only reason we would like to see you gone. It has nothing to do with anything else.

I'd like to see him gone because he's dishonest. And might even realize it but doesn't care. And if he doesn't realize it then he's an ***.

Rick

Back