Please Help, Info Needed on New Career

tsilva

A little about me, Im a 44 yr old man, and just now signed up with License Coach and hope to be license to sell health , life , , final expense anything really . I live in Ca, and want to work , sell with a company. I have zero experience in insurance, and would like to know any info anyone has on a good company once i become licensed. I would like to work over the phone vs driving to client homes. If over the phone is not doable, i will drive.

Also, I assist in taking caring of a handicapped child ( a relative) from the hrs of 6am till approx 12-1:30 pm., with Wednesdays off and Sundays.

any help , recommendation and guidance will be truly appreciated.

Thank you. Terry

A little about me, Im a 44 yr old man, and just now signed up with License Coach and hope to be license to sell health , life , , final expense anything really . I live in Ca, and want to work , sell with a company. I have zero experience in insurance, and would like to know any info anyone has on a good company once i become licensed. I would like to work over the phone vs driving to client homes. If over the phone is not doable, i will drive.

Also, I assist in taking caring of a handicapped child ( a relative) from the hrs of 6am till approx 12-1:30 pm., with Wednesdays off and Sundays.

any help , recommendation and guidance will be truly appreciated.

Thank you. Terry

What makes you believe this is the career you want or can handle?

There must be a reason to go through the trouble of getting licensed.

Rick

Part time is tough when you're starting out in this business. You'll need a good coach/mentor and a supportive family. You can take aps by phone but you might get eaten alive by the guys who meet their clients in person. I don't give quotes by phone... anymore ;)...

Try not to become a captive agent. Broker is the way to go imo. I'm a career agent with MOO but not captive. So, i'm a broker. I have a lot of flexibility especially for my sub-standard clients. If not a career agent try to get a GA contract for your own agency and sign yourself up to your agency. That's how I started before I got recruited.

I joined Moo for the training, admin support, compliance support with my 65, their brokerage, and they sponsored my 6/63.

Back