Please Help, Looking for a Non-Standard/ Standard General Agencies to Get Appointed with in Californ

Ramses

Hello Everyone;

Been in the Insurance Industry for the past 8 years and decided to become independent, I tried to get direct appointment with some of the carriers but they have requirements that at this point I'm not able to meet, so I turn to General Agencies that provide access to most of the carriers, however so far still been difficult to find a good fit for the market that we have available which is non-standard and standard type of clients... does anybody knows of a good General Agency for non-Standard and Standard Clients??? or at least point me in the right direction.
So far I've spoken to GA that focus more on Preferred.
*Superior Access, Tague Alliance, Premier Group Insurance, Smart Choice,
Insurance Noodle, Agent Secure.( not a good fit for me).

Any information that you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Everyone;

Been in the Insurance Industry for the past 8 years and decided to become independent, I tried to get direct appointment with some of the carriers but they have requirements that at this point I'm not able to meet, so I turn to General Agencies that provide access to most of the carriers, however so far still been difficult to find a good fit for the market that we have available which is non-standard and standard type of clients... does anybody knows of a good General Agency for non-Standard and Standard Clients??? or at least point me in the right direction.
So far I've spoken to GA that focus more on Preferred.
*Superior Access, Tague Alliance, Premier Group Insurance, Smart Choice,
Insurance Noodle, Agent Secure.( not a good fit for me).

Any information that you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

You should try posting this in the Auto Insurance Forum.

When you speak of looking for an agency that will provide a good fit for a standard / rated (sub-standard) client, I don't really understand why an agency wouldn't write insurance on a standard or sub-standard classification. It doesn't really make sense to me, average people and individuals who have illness need life insurance too. I may be misunderstanding the question, however.

He's talking about P&C. It's a whole different world over there I'm discovering.

Try Robert Moreno, Multi States, Carnegie, SunCoast, Arrowhead, they all write Non Standard Auto in CA, I started with them in 2001, actually SCJ was my first one when no one will talk to me then :) Good Luck, I am also in CA if you need some help pm

Back