Please Help Me Valuate My Book of Business.

DL...Are you trying to get to 20 posts in record time?

That's exactly what I am trying to do. I have a PM from someone that inquired about purchasing my book of business...but this website will not let me answer it unless I have 20 posts. Which I think is absolutely ridiculous.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Btw...I have two really great domain names that I would consider selling as well.

healthinsurancemd.com
healthinsurancemd.net

Last edited:
Then you've lost any respect we could possible have for you. I already suggested you post your email address for all to see but you're too stupid to follow my suggestion.

Rick

You don't have to be an ass. I went back and looked...and I don't see a post where you suggested I post my email.

You can't tell me that you wouldn't do the same if someone inquired about purchasing your book of business.

My email address is: [email protected]

You don't have to be an ass. I went back and looked...and I don't see a post where you suggested I post my email.

You can't tell me that you wouldn't do the same if someone inquired about purchasing your book of business.

My email address is: [email protected]

That's funny...this took me all of 3 minutes to find:

I know you're racing to 20 posts so you can PM, but you easily have posted your email address in the text of your post so you wouldn't have to do what you're doing.

Rick

:1eek:

Assuming there are no links, the domains are worth about $7 each. I just picked up one (that I actually like better) that was healthinsurance... for $8.

thatwashealthinsurance.com?

I like it! lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That's funny...this took me all of 3 minutes to find:

:1eek:

Ah...it was under a different thread. I am new to this site, and don't really understand how it all works. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Back