Please!Please! Help me make this tough decision ....

LCole

Hello to all and thank you for taking out the time to view this post. I'm an independent agent looking to join a company that offers 80% or more in commissions, back office support, product training, and some great customer service to agents . I've narrowed down my search to four companies:
The Reder Agency, Gordon Marketing, PIMSCO, & Care Value.. Please! Please chime in! Provide me with some information about these companies. Thank you

Hi Baseball7, for now I'm looking to sell whole/term/UL/annuities/hospital indemnity and later medicare/DI/Health/Dental

Hi Baseball7, for now I'm looking to sell whole/term/UL/annuities/hospital indemnity and later medicare/DI/Health/Dental

LCole, That is a lot to attempt to sell all at once. Most people that have longevity in this business pick one line to specialize in when they get started. Then you can introduce other lines to your clients as time goes on. Once you have decided which line you will specialize in you can determine which agency or IMO/FMO will best help you shorten your learning curve in that specific line. Most of the really good agencies and or FMO/IMO have a primary line and will be up front about that.

Additionally, some of the things mentioned as value added services like "back office support" and product training are not usually worth giving up comp. for as the carriers offer that directly. Good luck which ever way you go.

Hello to all and thank you for taking out the time to view this post. I'm an independent agent looking to join a company that offers 80% or more in commissions, back office support, product training, and some great customer service to agents . I've narrowed down my search to four companies:
The Reder Agency, Gordon Marketing, PIMSCO, & Care Value.. Please! Please chime in! Provide me with some information about these companies. Thank you
I'd keep looking. There have been negative things posted about the 1st 2 you listed. Haven't heard of the other 2.

I am doing business with Gordon Marketing. I have found them to be ethical, helpful and cooperative. They have helped me grow my book and downline. Syliva Gordon is truly one of the best. She has flown out to meet with me and my team. She personally checks up on me to see how I'm doing and what I need throughout the year. Sylvia is an outstanding person who truly has her agents best interests at heart. She is what my mom calls "Good People". I highly recommend Gordon Marketing.

Has anyone heard of PIMSCO? I’m unable to find any information either positive or negative which is odd for a 30yr old company. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Has anyone heard of PIMSCO? I’m unable to find any information either positive or negative which is odd for a 30yr old company. Any information is greatly appreciated.

No ink on paper without first speaking to someone (not a marketer) on how they function and how it is putting business through them.

"You'll think me later." -Monk :yes:

80% is very low on the life products and very high for annuities and the health products. Be careful before signing up. You need to get accurate commission grids in writing (1st year and renewals) on the products you plan to sell from EACH marketer you are considering. That should be early in your 1st conversation because it is a HUGE part of your decision and HUGE area where agents who are embarrassed to ask get screwed over.

Back