Please Rank these Online Lead Suppliers...

Leadbot:

Banner ads and text ads placed with hundreds of affiliates who feature our ads in exchange for a per lead commission
Third-party trusted sources who can help balance any demand/supply issues in specific geographies

An ex-associate used them...and regretted it.

Bottom line, if there is a good internet lead provider, it won't last long. Face it, if I said that Acme Leads are the best, I'm getting in touch with 80% of the leads, and a 50% sales rate, well qualified leads, what would happen? Everyone would go sign up for Acme leads. Now, I was getting shared leads that weren't being shared a moment ago, now they are shared with 5,6,7 agents. All the sudden, the leads aren't so good anymore.

In the meantime, Acme suddenly has a huge demand, and TX is ordering them by the hundreds. Acme needs more leads, they turn to some other sources, and now, the good shared leads become not so good shared leads.

Now, you come back to me and say, well, Acme isn't so good. I reply, well, they used to be. We all drop out, Acme shuts off the bad lead vendors, lead quality improves, I sign back up, and never tell anyone about Acme again!

That is the internet lead vendor cycle in a nutshell. Anything good today will have to be monitored to make sure it's still producing for you tomorrow.

Dan

Acme suddenly has a huge demand, and TX is ordering them by the hundreds

Thousands.

I also think it is important to balance out a few vendors, for the peeks and valleys. For me this is about 3-5 vendors, diversifying your sources based on your budget is important in my opinion.

Thousands.

I also think it is important to balance out a few vendors, for the peeks and valleys. For me this is about 3-5 vendors, diversifying your sources based on your budget is important in my opinion.

Norvax was sure pumping you up today at the Unicare meeting.

Norvax was sure pumping you up today at the Unicare meeting.
I was not involved with that meeting, I was not aware I would be mentioned, nor did I approve or endorse anything that was said as this was not brought to my attention or my review.

That is all I really want to post on that note, as this is likely to go under further private discussion.

All I know is that the Prospect Zone leads sucked monkey balls. Thankfully, I didn't pay anything since they were given to me by the United Select Producer's Club (after paying them 100 bucks).

I used to use NQ and they sucked, too. Just not as bad as the PZ ones.

Back