Please Rank these Online Lead Suppliers...

They All Suck.. Develop Your Own Leads. Never Look Back. Purchased Leads For Years..did Nothing But Work My Ass Off And Chase My Tail.finally A Lighbulb Went Off. Hey I Can Do What These Chumps Do. My Sales Tripled. Good Luck To All.

Please explain what you mean by "I can do what these chumps do."

Thanks

do what they do only better.. develop your own health insurance lead web sites. guess what? the leads will come directly to you and not 4 other agents all scrambling to call the same lead. spend alot of time studying what they do and take it from there.. I started off advertising with google/yahoo/msn/aol with a 75 dollar per day budget. I now spend 400 per day ,every day of the month. best wishes

do what they do only better.. develop your own health insurance lead web sites. guess what? the leads will come directly to you and not 4 other agents all scrambling to call the same lead. spend alot of time studying what they do and take it from there.. I started off advertising with google/yahoo/msn/aol with a 75 dollar per day budget. I now spend 400 per day ,every day of the month. best wishes

Are you saying that you are spending $146,000 per year generating leads?

Blount has a relatively easy schedule the rest of the way so he's a solid 2RB. If Miller (Oak, not Jack) is healthy again after the two-week rest...he'll continue as a Top-5 TE. If you haven't dumped Barber already...please do!

Back