PMA/Conseco

HomeService

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anybody have any experience with this agency? I have no clue. I think they may be captive, but I'm not sure.

Anything to do with Conseco is suspect. They have been on the ropes so many times, in and out of lines of coverage, that they have almost no credibility.

I have called and e-mailed -and they will not return my call, must not be recruiting too heavily. Are they captive?

independent, But they have a very strict selling program you would not have time to do anything else. Their schedule that they implement is right down to the hour, very hour of the day, all week long.:wacko:

And plan on being on the road 4-5 days a week.:no:

Hi all,
I am a independent health and life guy,
thinking about going to work with a chicago PMA office. I am looking for a objective answer regarding the amount of time i will be spending developing my own leads.
also looking for comments on the quality of the leads the company issues out.

thanks

You know the guy in the breakroom with doughnuts for anyone willing to talk with him about insurance? If you work for PMA youre that guy.

PMA is captive. Your time is accounted for and you'll be spending all of the time servicing established groups(schools, prisons, things like that). You won't have time to develop your own leads. The sales system is set and they HIGHLY discourage anyone for branching out on thier own. There is a script that everyone has to use. There are "gifts" they push you to buy. The product they market are cancer, icu, heart, hospital indemnity(all of which have ROP after 20yrs and worksite ul. They have a term life product with ROP but they don't want you to sell it. Hope that helps. The Good news is your vested after 5 years.

Last edited:
Yes PMA Conseco is a captive company. They work all of the rural areas throughout the country. Be prepared to travel at least 4 days/week, live in hotels, and work 14 hour days. You can make around $1000/week your first week (after licensing, appointment, and knowledge of the script). You must know the 2-pg script by memory before they allow you to make money. They may pair you up with someone to split commissions at first, but you will make $1000/week. I left because of the obnoxious rude manager who likes to scream at everybody and thinks he can buy people. I hate people like that! Skip Francisco in Austin is rude and doesn't know how to talk to his agents professionally. The first thing he'll do is introduce you to his team and ask them to tell you how much he's helped them. But that doesn't mean he'll help you. He didn't keep his word with me over a small amount of money (it was the principle that counted) and was very rude. Don't let Amanda try to sweet talk you into this company. She doesn't keep her word either. These people have no integrity. Stay away from this company and look elsewhere!

Back