PMA/Conseco

I backed out of this opportunity at the last moment. I wanted more products that could be sold to the business. My goal is to move from the individual market and sell more to small businesses. Their model begins with a relationship with the business but ultimately the sale is made to the individual.

You know the guy in the breakroom with doughnuts for anyone willing to talk with him about insurance? If you work for PMA youre that guy.

PMA is captive. Your time is accounted for and you'll be spending all of the time servicing established groups(schools, prisons, things like that). You won't have time to develop your own leads. The sales system is set and they HIGHLY discourage anyone for branching out on thier own. There is a script that everyone has to use. There are "gifts" they push you to buy. The product they market are cancer, icu, heart, hospital indemnity(all of which have ROP after 20yrs and worksite ul. They have a term life product with ROP but they don't want you to sell it. Hope that helps. The Good news is your vested after 5 years.

Sounds like you know them well. Iam looking to interview the first of the week. Who do you think would be best suited for this position. Is it worth a five year investment to get vested? What kinda fo weekly schedule / daily schedule would be typical? What about training in Dallas? Is that true? Thanks to anyone for help with anythoughts

David

You must know the 2-pg script by memory before they allow you to make money.

I would have gone with PMA if the script was only 2 pages long. The script is now 8 or 9 pages long, and I decided that was too much to memorize. I'll go in a different direction now, and hope it's not too hard to end my relationship with them.

I have worked for PMA for 3 months and have made 40K in commissions and bonuses. So those of you who are Haters. I would venture to guess you weren't following the program. I would challenge anyone to find another company that will give you this type of income this fast. Granted it does take hard work. Generally anything thats worthwhile does. But to those of you who are negative. I'll be thinking of you when I'm in Punta Cana in two weeks all expenses paid by PMA.

I have worked for PMA for 3 months and have made 40K in commissions and bonuses. So those of you who are Haters. I would venture to guess you weren't following the program. I would challenge anyone to find another company that will give you this type of income this fast. Granted it does take hard work. Generally anything thats worthwhile does. But to those of you who are negative. I'll be thinking of you when I'm in Punta Cana in two weeks all expenses paid by PMA.

You made 40k in 3 months....lmao ,,, :D:D:D

Last edited:
I am lmao all the way to the bank. I won rookie of the year I wrote $99500 ap in 11 weeks. Started a DM position Jan 1st. So think what you want. Any questions feel free to ask.

I am in the Orlando, FL are and just received an email to give them a call regarding an interview. I have not sold insurance or kept my license active for the last 5 years. Before that I sold insurance through the Alliance for Affordable Services, aka Cornerstone America, aka Midwest National Life Insurance Co.
I am wondering about a couple things before I call them back. One, for anyone familiar with the Alliance, is PMA/Conseco similar to them?
Also, is this strictly a commission only position like most insurance sales? I don't mind that and have considered going back to it, but the email from the lady made it seem more like a salaried position.

Thanks!

Back