PMA USA Playbook

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Can anyone share the PMA USA "playbook"... I would like to see how they are presenting the Washington National products..

I had a recent phone interview with a recruiter of PMA Washington National, and took some notes I may copy here if it helps, regarding their products and a few other things. FWIW: After I spoke to recruiter, I found something relevant here and I would suggest you invite recruiter to share here.

I had a recent phone interview with a recruiter of PMA Washington National, and took some notes I may copy here if it helps, regarding their products and a few other things. FWIW: After I spoke to recruiter, I found something relevant here and I would suggest you invite recruiter to share here.
What did you find relevant?

Here is some of what recruiter told me :
1) Work mon-thurs .get leads from their platform. It is captive position. Set 20 appts within a few hours radius in rural area. Wear casual clothing. Platform is to be on agent device. Company does not select the leads. Free leads.

2) $6k diagnosis payout. No preexisting condition later if diagnosed again a lump sum $3k pay out. No max. Supplemental policy I guess. That word wasn't used. I didn't ask much question. Had a phone problem so I tried my best and took notes. Bone marrow & stem cell payments available for paid claim. Transportation $4k. $200 lodging. Extra money , additional available on policies.

3) They try 20 presentations in 4 days. Get 3.5 sales $1200 premium, $1700 commission , $85k annual pay to agent. Bonus potential.

I have more notes but it has been a while since I have posted here and it is taking too long at this time (rusty on my end I guess) , so if you have additional questions let me know but I would be happy to send you the recruiters name and probably phone number and area recruiting for and etc. Hopefully this helps. Maybe recruiter could be notified to spell out here what is accurate and interesting in case worthwhile.

Back