• Hawksoft

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Applied Epic

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Epic. Very satisfied with support. Cost is only an issue if you chose not to use all of it's features.

UPDATE 5/20/2016

I am now VERY Dissatisfied with Epic. Things started out well, however over time they have proven that they don't really have all the "bugs" worked out. With every little thing they fix with updates, they break 10 more.

Recently all of our email templates are randomly adding spaces when they are sent out. The result is a very unproffesional appearance to our clients. Epics solution? Simply recreate all 50 - 75 templates. Really?

They consistantly expect us to waste our precious time over their "mistakes".

If you are a large agency with a dedicated support staff to handle these issues, then maybe you would be OK, but in our experience, they have been a constant source of problems.

Last edited:
I have done some contract work with QuikFuzion as well as 3 other vendors that are mentioned here frequently. I bring them up because they are the first vendor I have worked with that understands that smaller agencies, start-ups, groups etc. have the same basic requirements as larger agencies but need to have a totally different pricing structure. Add in the fact that with their App Store they are offering more options than any other system I have worked with.

All I ever do is recommend that agencies looking for a management system consider looking at them.

Back