Poll: What is Most Important to You in a Client?

What is most important to you in a client?

• Timeliness

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Income

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Ability to Listen

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Provides Repeat Business

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Provides Referrals

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Liz

Guru
100+ Post Club
What qualities are most important to you when you're seeking out new leads and clients? Do some qualities automatically make your clients more valuable than others? What are your priorities?

What qualities are most important to you when you're seeking out new leads and clients? Do some qualities automatically make your clients more valuable than others? What are your priorities?

Them wanting what I'm selling and having the money to pay for it. Those are 2 qualities that make a client/prospect valuable to me.:biggrin:

Wanting what I have to offer, I do not persuade people to buy. That they trust me. In just about every case I look at what the potential is for future business and referrals. That is a big priority for me.

aside from the obvious; Ability to pay the premium month after month...
I was torn between proving referrals and repeat business, but in the end decided that referrals was more valuable.

Since I'm really just getting started, I am definitely in the referral stage. The more people I can sit in front of, the more confident I will be.

(1) Money!!!!!!!!!!! (2)How hard or easy are they to work with.

Last edited:
I want clients that tell me what is really on their minds. The more they share, the better the bond and relationship between advisor & client.

If clients are too quiet, there may not be enough trust... or the advisor is just talking too much.

Back