Poll - Who Have You Turned to After Recent Changes?

Ichiban

Expert
I am just curious with all the recent changes that have gone on with various company's pulling products, reducing rates, raising minimum premium amounts, terminating agents etc. who you have switched to for your fixed and indexed sales? Also why did you choose them?

:1baffled:
</IMG>

As far as products go I hear a lot about Lincoln, ING and Jackson. Lincoln HAD a 4% MYGA in a 7 year product and a PTA (Performance Triggered Account) where if the market returns 0 or greater the client gets 7.5% credited to their acct. ING has some higher caps.

As far as FMO's go, I hear a lot about Game Plan, CPS, APS, but I live in Southern CA so get calls from guys down here a lot.

I have looked at A LOT of fmo's over the years and contracted with many. On this forum I would go with insuranceexec 's company NEXT FINANCIAL, right up from with everything no BS. also my major
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
my major FMO is covenant Reliance Producers out of nashville,they have a RIA division ( BROOKSTONE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT) which is as I wanted most of my business under one roof,they have awsome agent support and alot of marketing to us (seminars etc) send me a e-mail and I'll give you a contact person

Last edited:
Jackson National's AscenderPlus Select (for lump sum payout), Sun Life's MultiPoint (for liquidity), and RBC's Enhanced Choice (for income) are pretty competitive.

Jackson National's AscenderPlus Select (for lump sum payout), Sun Life's MultiPoint (for liquidity), and RBC's Enhanced Choice (for income) are pretty competitive.

Great list of companies. I would also add Forethought; if the client is looking for an income within 4 years and 8 months.

Annuityseller:

I am glad to hear that we are taking good care of you.

Latest posts

Back