Portamedic Survey

Medicine Man

Expert
Hi All,
With Portamedic's recent closing of many branch offices I'm curious what the agents who use them have been experiencing.
Thanks

Hmmmmm only 1 response. I guess it's not as big a problem for agents as I expected, or it hasn't had enough time to manifest.

Thanks for response Ray. I know examiners are feeling like they're getting zero support under this new system so I think you're gonna see things get worse.

Hmmmmm only 1 response. I guess it's not as big a problem for agents as I expected, or it hasn't had enough time to manifest.

Thanks for response Ray. I know examiners are feeling like they're getting zero support under this new system so I think you're gonna see things get worse.

I do mostly simplified issue but the few fully underwritten ones that I have done lately have all been problems with scheduling or the examiner not showing up when scheduled and not getting back with clients.

Here the Portamedic and Exam One office are one and the same.

I stopped using Portamedic 2 years ago...They were a mess...at times it would take up to 5 days for them to fax carrier the exam....Try EMSI and EXAM ONE. And then they wonder why their stock price, (Hooper Holmes ) is at like .50 cents...

I wish my first post on the forum was more pleasant, but I commiserate with you on Portamedic. Our office prefers ExamOne but I used Portamedic for a while to take advantage of the pre-set appointments. (I have a higher close ratio when my examiners don't have to call the clients to get an appointment.) The rudeness of PM staff, their instistence on mailing records instead of faxing, and general disarray made me switch back to ExamOne. They do pre-set appointments now.

Never did like Portamedic. They always acted like you were bothering them. My local ExamOne goes way out of their way to accommodate and service. APPS has new people who are doing it like ExamOne now.

Never did like Portamedic. They always acted like you were bothering them. My local ExamOne goes way out of their way to accommodate and service. APPS has new people who are doing it like ExamOne now.

Precisely how our PM and EO offices are. At first I thought this was a branch issue but I'm seeing a pattern across the region.

Latest posts

Back