Portfolio of Single Family Homes

FL P&C Broker

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking for a market in Florida that can write a portfolio of single family homes. All annual rentals. Really would like to avoid writing a dwelling-fire on each one of them.

Looking for a market in Florida that can write a portfolio of single family homes. All annual rentals. Really would like to avoid writing a dwelling-fire on each one of them.

Any luck on this I have the same scenario right now and so far only Lexington, Scottsdale and Lloyd's have stepped up. I was really hoping to find an admitted market. I did look into ASI they do not allow multiple locations and I am waiting on feedback from American Modern.

Let me know if you have found anything else.

Any luck on this I have the same scenario right now and so far only Lexington, Scottsdale and Lloyd's have stepped up. I was really hoping to find an admitted market. I did look into ASI they do not allow multiple locations and I am waiting on feedback from American Modern.

Let me know if you have found anything else.

Who was the best for the non admitted? Any luck finding an admitted market?

I wrote 6 single family homes on one policy with canopius I believe, but it's X-wind. Would love to have another market, let us know if you come across one.

Back